Friday, June 20, 2008

The Cure



THE CURE

Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, USA. 20.6.2008


Highlights: Just Like Heaven !!!!












Setlist:

Underneath the Stars 
Prayers for Rain 
A Night Like This 
The End of the World 
Lovesong 
To Wish Impossible Things 
Pictures of You 
Lullaby 
Fascination Street 
From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea 
The Perfect Boy 
Hot Hot Hot!!! 
The Only One 
Wrong Number 
The Walk 
Sleep When I'm Dead 
Push 
Friday I'm in Love 
In Between Days 
Just Like Heaven 
Primary 
Shake Dog Shake 
Charlotte Sometimes 
One Hundred Years 
It's Over 

Encore:
If Only Tonight We Could Sleep 
The Kiss 

Encore 2:
Freakshow 
Close to Me 
Why Can't I Be You? 

Encore 3:
Boys Don't Cry 
Jumping Someone Else's Train 
Grinding Halt 
10:15 Saturday Night 
Killing an Arab 

1 comment:

  1. OMG you have a good memory...I totally forgot about this concert. I hold onto my ticket stubs but don't ask me to find them...they're around somewhere....

    ReplyDelete